The Stellar Nights . . . .


Stellar Night
The DAY passes, arrives the beautiful NIGHT.
Laying on the grass I enjoy the charming sight, 
Of the stars beyond the clouds so high, 
I pass the night gazing at the DOTTED sky.

Walking BAREFOOTED, on the grass so neat, 
I enjoy the dew drops, KISSING myfeet.
At every glance changes the TWINKLING stars.
And excites my urge to FLY that far.

Enjoying the DEW and the steady cool BREEZE, 
The DANCING flower and the WAVING trees.
The BLOTTED moon and the stars so bright, 
I use to pass the STELLAR nights.

When all SLEEP, I ENJOY my life, 
Forget all PAIN inspite of all strife.
I love the stars, the grass and the trees, 
I wish this night never to CEASE.
Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

Anonymous
3 September 2012 at 08:35

Hello everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this website, and post is genuinely fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such articles.
Also see my webpage :: poker site

Anonymous
3 September 2012 at 16:14

Ιt's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our argument made here.
My webpage ; tmj headaches botox

3 September 2012 at 21:11

Beautiful poem. I loved the way you created a scene here...

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!