Live & Let Live . . . .

Take a look at this. This 60 feet long snake was killed during process of clearing of forest for development purpose. Do you think this killing was right ? ? ?


60 Feet Snake Killed

Why is it so that human kills everything that tries to survive free ? ? ? Why he kills everything he is afraid of ? ? ? Can anyone give a proper and satisfactory answer to these questions? No, I don't think so. You know what, we are becoming devils, devils who are selfish and think nothing other than 'I', 'me' and 'myself'. "I want to live, let others die", "This is my land, you move yourself from here", "You are weak, go f**k yourself", these are what we now think.


Why don't we think anything about the pain and sufferings of other, may they be human or animals? We always think of our own benefit. We are happy then its cool, if not f**k the world, snatch what others have. What we know is to kill, we kill, we kill and we keep killing. We need land, we cut down the forests and kill those who live there. Why don't we learn to adjust with others? Why don't we satisfy ourselves with what we have? Is it necessary to sacrifice others for our personal benefits? I don't think so . . .  


Do you think this is right ? ? ? Think of it, think deep. Then you will see what wrong we humans are doing. This world and our minds needs a change and change should start at home. So, we should try to change our own minds and think about others, not only us. We should try to forget the words 'I', 'Me' and 'Myself'. Only then we can bring any change to this killer world, So that the weaker lot like the one you just saw above is able to survive in this cruel world. Let's bring some change. Let's 'Live Out Loud'. Let's 'Live & Let Live' . . . .


LIVE OUT LOUD . . . 


LIVE AND LET LIVE . . .




(Submitted as an entry for 'Time to Change Competition'  www.facebook.com/sftimetochange )
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!