Going to a war . . . .

For next nine hours I am a part time warrior. Want to know why? Ok, I will tell you. I am going for a war. Not a small war, a big war. I am putting my life to stake. If I loose, I am gonna die. With the most deadly weapon in my hand I am going to the arena where million other warriors like me (probably better) are waiting to hit me, thrash me, crush me and then kill me. The war starts today at 9 AM sharp and if I am lucky enough to survive level 1 then level 2 starts at 2 PM sharp. So, please wish me luck for this war if you want to read my post in future :-P.
IIT
Ok now, I have put up lots of puzzle in front of you so its now my duty to solve it. Let me let you know what I really meant.

War = IIT JEE
The deadly weapon = My Pen :-P
Arena = Examination Hall
Millions of warriors = Millions of candidates . . .

Today is most important in my life. My career is at stake. Paper 1 of IIT JEE starts at 9 AM sharp and Paper 2 at 2 PM sharp. So, if you like or have time pray for me. Just kidding, I know prayer don't matter, my knoledge matters (which I have but very little amount). Just wish me luck and keep visiting my blog and spare some time for reading and commenting on my post . . .

Posting from mobile (Remember my Nokia X2-00) so image in the post, will add it later :-) . . . .
Share this article :

+ comments + 10 comments

8 April 2012 at 08:12

All the best for youe IIT Jee.:)

8 April 2012 at 08:28

Thanks @Kajal, I really needed this . . . .
Keep visiting . . .

8 April 2012 at 11:05

Haha as I read this, I guess you must be fighting your war:P
I'll definitely pray for you dude!
Hope you do well!
Best of luck;)
p.s : I have one of my friends who is giving Jee too, and look such a coincidence, I call him brave warrior too and the same war analogy for exams!:D

8 April 2012 at 12:15

War = IIT JEE
The deadly weapon = My Pen :-P
Arena = Examination Hall
Millions of warriors = Millions of candidates . . .
:))) nice 1 !!Awl d v best!

8 April 2012 at 12:48

First of all, thanks @Kinara for your comment and prayers. They really quite worked, I fought well but then too, this so called warrior is really, superbly, intensively injured. But then too eager to enter level 2.

Keep visiting,
keep commenting . . .

8 April 2012 at 12:58

Thanks @Geeta, for visiting and commenting . . . .
Keep visiting,
Keep commenting . . .

9 April 2012 at 10:34

By the time I read it, the war was already over and I could only see a devastated landscape and the remains of what once were men.

Do enlighten me further!

9 April 2012 at 17:41

Thank for visiting @umashankar, you are right the war is all and I am back home. In the war many sacrificed themselves, many were to afraid to enter level 2, many quit and rest survived level 2 (like me). Yes, my secound paper went quite well (Chances of qualifying is quite less though). But enjoyed hot seat of IIT and happy to have survived.

Keep visiting . . .
Keep commenting . . .

10 April 2012 at 13:40

war= iit jee ,, hehe., cool..

10 April 2012 at 17:35

Thanks @Ruchi for the comment . . . .

Keep visiting . . .

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!