Forum on 'Live Out Loud'


Live Out Loud
Hello my dear friends, I am adding a forum to 'Live Out Loud'.


Forum
So just shout out there whatever you want, anything and everything. If you think anything is going out wrong just start a new discussion. Want to change something just speak out there. Just say whatever you want, and get the forum going. Its a whole new forum so is having no threads till now, just add a thread and get the discussion started. Please, help me out in running the forum successfuly. You readers are all what I have, so I need help from you all. Help me promoting this forum, so that more audience get to know about it and step in the conversasion. Check out the forum here 'http://liveuploud.blogspot.in/p/forum_13.html'. If you are not OK with the forum, just notify me in the comment box below and I will remove it (or do as suggested). And if you think its fine just add a thread and start a new discussion . . . .

Thanks, for visiting my blog . . .

Keep visiting . . .

Keep commenting . . .

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!