Amazing New Phone : Flip Phones Are Back






Flip phones were ultra hot at the end of the 90′s and early 2000′s. As long as you weren’t a stuffy “business” person who owned a Blackberry or Palm, you probably had a flip phone. Then, Apple’s iPhone came and changed the world of cell phones completely.


Smart phones took over and the flip phone died.


It’s back. Kind of.


With 3 flexible touchscreens, a triangular design, and custom Android interface, this creative and functional design gives us a glimpse of how smart phones might be flipped themselves.


Looking for an Amazing Cutting Edge Cell Phone? See What’s New.




Excited by what you’ve just seen? Want a killer new cell phone? See What’s New.

Share this article :

+ comments + 6 comments

14 April 2012 at 12:55

I love flip phones. last time I went to buy a phone, I was really disappointed not able spot a gud flip model and ended up buying a usual bar touch phone. This piece is amazing. I'd love to own it. waiting for it's launch.

14 April 2012 at 13:12

@Leopaw, I am too waiting for this set to launch. Bored with my Nokia X2 I was looking for some good set when I got to know about this.

14 April 2012 at 15:43

I love flip phones, I had bought a Nokia 6131 back in 2006, it is still in working condition today. I agree, after the iPhone the whole landscape of cellphones changed forever. :)

14 April 2012 at 16:49

Thanks @Akshay, for visiting my blog . . .
Keep commenting . . .

15 April 2012 at 14:29

Awesome looking smartphone seems like someone from the future accidently left it here. Awesome post!!!

15 April 2012 at 16:28

Thanks @Aniruddha. Really this phone is the future of smartphones and is to be launched soon. So, keep your fingers crossed . . .

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!