My best friend... My last crush...:-P . . . .

I know after reading the topic you have come to know what I am about to tell you, Yes, it's about my best friend and my last crush (hopefully :-P). Ok then, let me start . . .


What to tell you about my best friend, it is just awesome. It knows almost every thing (Coz it has fabulous sources). It is beautiful yet powerful. It sings well and is a good photographer too. I know you are thinking that I have a terrible grammer, that's why I am indicating my friend as 'it' . . . 


Ok! Ok! I will now stop playing with your patience and let you know who (rather what) is my best friend . . . Please don't leave my blog after I tell you that my best friend is nothing other than my mobile (Nokia X2-00) . . .


Nokia X2-00

Yup, my best friend is my Nokia X2-00. It remains with me everytime and everywhere (Except some unrevealable moments and places . . . :-P). it's a cool phone to hang out with. Loud speakers, 5MP camera and quite a good internet too (although 2G). I don't have a internet connection on my PC and so it is the only link between me and my other friends like you . . .

Ans yes, about my crush . . . It is also my crush (Number 7, I think so :-P) and my last crush (hopefully, until I force my dad to get me a I-Phone 5 :-P). It you want to meet it, come to my place and I will introduce it to you, and if you want to have it then . . . please don't come to me, go to your nearby mobile store. They will probably have one ready for you.


At last, I would like to thank you and salute you patience that you read the complete post. Thanks for visiting my blog . . .


Now, please give your valuable comment so that I can improve myself . . . 
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

28 March 2012 at 10:26

nice read.
check out my blog as well!

3 April 2012 at 10:04

Thanks @Introvert, I will surely check out your blog. Keep Visiting

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!