Justice Justified . . . .


Justice
For a justice to be justified,
your thoughts have to be simplified.
To make a choice between two obligations,
truth and lies like dancing animations.
When your thoughts fight a lot,
to choose the good or to choose not.
Then pack up your complex mind,
and let your heart then find,
the truth in the truth,
the lie in the raising youth.
Only then you can do the justice,
when the truth you don't miss.
raise your voice and stand for good,
do everything, which you could.
Then the justice will be justified,
you complex mind now, Simplified . . . .

Share this article :

+ comments + 5 comments

12 June 2012 at 07:33

I loved these lines, they are the crux of this poem I feel,

"When your thoughts fight a lot,
to choose the good or to choose not.
Then pack up your complex mind,
and let your heart then find,
the truth in the truth"

A very inspiring poem and beautifully written.

12 June 2012 at 09:43

Thanks a lot @Saru for such an encouraging comment :-) . . .

23 June 2012 at 12:03

So true~

26 June 2012 at 08:14

Thank @Nagini for your generousity. This is my first blogger award. Thank you so much :-) . . .

26 June 2012 at 08:20

Thanks @Ghazala, for visiting and commenting . . .

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!