Downtrodden - A Creation Of Frustration . . . .


Downtrodden
Tell me my dear,
what should I do ? ? ?
Do you think I should,
hit you, thrash you,
crush you, or curse you ? ? ?
just tell me,
what should I do to you ? ? ?
You did all,
what you should not do,
to me, to my heart.
You took away from me,
everything you want.
And left for me nothing,
nothing at all.
you gave me things,
you don't need,
misery, pain and all.
A robber, a thief,
thats what you are.
But you gave me something,
something I had lost,
something I needed,
something I had urge for,
you gave me the rage,
the disasterous anger.
That gave me power,
power to fight you back.
so, I am coming,
to take back my things,
and to give you back,
whatever you gave me.
dipressed, distressed and disgraced,
today I am enraged,
burning hot in fury,
running wild in wrath.
ready to burn you alive,
or just stick a knife,
in you, in your heart.
Grind you or tear you apart,
tell me, just let me know,
a reason, why should I leave you alive ? ? ?
For using me more ? ? ?
Or pissing me off ? ? ?
Tell me what to do to you,
grind you, smash you,
bury you or burn you ? ? ?
or just let you,
to stab me on my back,
or should I go,
climb to a height,
and fall back from there,
and give up blood,
free up my soul,
and end up everything.
Just let me know . . . .
Share this article :

+ comments + 4 comments

Anonymous
20 March 2012 at 17:31

Great poem man...
Keep on writing...

12 April 2012 at 12:52

Good portrayal of feelings of despair..

But think, if the person of your dreams is happy without you, so be it.

A friend of mine once said, "Breakups are common, yet it is a unique experience for everybody."

I hope this is not based on your own experience.

14 April 2012 at 08:22

Thanks @Anupama, for your comment...
You are right, if the person of our dreams is happy without us, so be it. But some time it hurts like hell when they leave us for no reasons and then starts ignoring us... This poem is based on such an experience...

23 April 2012 at 16:10

Thanks @Anonymous, for your comment . . .

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!