My Drawing - Beautiful Girl . . . .

Beautiful girl
A Girl drawn by me in a boring physics class . . . . 

Share this article :

+ comments + 7 comments

28 April 2012 at 14:01

Wonderful drawing of a beautiful girl, Ashwini:)

28 April 2012 at 14:29

Thanks @AmitAag for the comment . . .
Keep visiting . . .

28 April 2012 at 23:03

Wow :D. This is beautiful :).
You got super skills man :) :D.
Hats off :) <3

30 April 2012 at 14:49

Thanks @Princess Poo, for your comment. Glad that you liked this . . .
Keep visiting . . .

2 June 2012 at 10:45

i liked chain.....wonderful pic.....

30 June 2012 at 19:56

Thanks @happy quotes, for the comment . . .

Anonymous
18 November 2012 at 02:41

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!
Also visit my site ; Theallosaur.Com

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!