Masterpeice . . . .

Masterpiece

With a brush in my hand, 
today I stand on the sand.
forth me is the waving sea, 
flying gulls and the shells so free. 

I stand their with a canvas blank, 
what to draw, my mind not frank, 
should it be a bird perching free, 
or just the scene in front of me? ? ? 

I don't know actually, what to do? 
Noones there whom I ask this to, 
oh great lord, please help me out, 
tell me what I should draw about? ? ? 

Apple falling on newton's head, 
or slepping beauty laying on bed? ? ? 
What to draw, I don't know, 
nor anyone's here to tell me so. 

Should I draw paris's Eiffel tower, 
or it be mona lisa taking shower? ? ? 
Hell and heaven I can draw, 
or the dreamland that I just saw. 

How about Taj Mahal of India? ? ? 
Or a man with some kind of phobia? ? ? 
Something great I want to draw, 
something which the world never saw. 

Something better than Leonardo sir, 
better than Mona Lisa, though I admire her. 
It can be as small as the buzzing bees, 
but it should be my MASTERPEICE....
Share this article :

+ comments + 4 comments

23 January 2012 at 17:32

awsumm...n beautifulll creation....superlyk it..!!!!!!!!

13 February 2012 at 16:45

Dhanyavaad, Varun . . . .

27 April 2012 at 15:56

Aha! What emotions! Artistic

27 April 2012 at 18:15

Thanks @Abhyudaya Shrivastava for visiting my blog. Glad that you liked the poem . . .
Keep visiting . . .

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!