Love Me . . . .

Love Me


I want to walk with you hand in hand,
without shoes, barefooted on beach sand.
I want to embrace you, hug you hard,
I want the world to pace up and time to retard.
I wish to live with you always,
and spend with you nights and days.
I promise to live for, die for you,
even to leave you alone if you want me to.
But please think of me, my beating heart,
its like a child, and not so smart....


Without you my heart is freezes & bleeds,
you are the one who can fullfill all my needs.
You are my love, you are my life,
but them too you hurt like a blunt knife.
You are so delicate, but too mean,
anyone like you I have never seen.
Why do you always try to ignore me,
as if you have never known me?
No reason for this I ever get to see,
but I believe, that someday you will understand me....
Share this article :

+ comments + 10 comments

6 February 2012 at 21:22

sad..but the end was optimistic...Good poem :)

6 February 2012 at 23:48

Thanks.... :-)

Anonymous
12 February 2012 at 11:09

Nice one :)

13 February 2012 at 17:01

Thanks . . . . :-)

26 April 2012 at 18:51

:) I'm sure all of us have gone this feeling. I used to, until I realized that as we spend day and night thinking on these lines, there is a whole lot of people who love and depend on us gets neglected.
Since then, I spend my time with just those deserving people who accepts me as what I am and loves me for no particular reasons or benefit. And guess what, every other thing did return back to me. :)

27 April 2012 at 09:55

Thanks @Leo Paw for visiting. You are right many people who love us get neglected as we spend day and night thinking on these lines. We should spend time with those deserving people who accept us as we are . . .

27 April 2012 at 16:00

Keep believing.

27 April 2012 at 18:27

Thanks for the comment @Abhyudaya Shrivastava

Anonymous
1 May 2012 at 15:02

woooowwww.... loved ur poem.. keep writing......

1 May 2012 at 15:14

Thanks @agalincity, for your comment . . . .
Keep visiting . . .

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!