Beyond Time . . . .

Beyond Time
I want something, something I desperately need, 

Something this world must have urge for, 

I want to go somewhere beyond time.
Where no one says ' Time waits for none'.
Somewhere, where time can't touch my life, 
A place where it will be in my hand.
A place where ' Hurry' is nowhere in dictionary.
Somewhere, I can enjoy without any concern.
Somewhere beyond time I want to go, 
Where there's no past, no present, no future.
Some place out of this material world, 
Where wall clocks are only to decor the walls.
I want to go, to a place where, 
I can close my eyes, and then
spreading my hands can fly, 
High in air to talk to birds.
I want to roam about, in a place
which is still unknown, still hidden
somewhere between reality and imagination, 
Where someday I believe, I will end up....
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!