Silence . . . .

Silence
A silence, like death prevails in me.
The hell approaches to swallow down me,
Waiting for death I sit in silence.
Silence, silence everywhere silence.
Silence today, is DARK & SOUNDLESS,
Once it was LOUD & ALARMING.
Everything's dark, nothing I can see,
Today the silence silences me.

The world is quiet, no one speaks.

No bird chirps & no rabbit seeks,
The shelter dark, the Burrow once it lived.
HEAVEN now is a word of past,
HELL's approaching the world too fast.
No human now lives in the world.
BEAST & only BEAST I can see,
The silence everywhere silences me.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Teach me by your comments :-)

 
My Other Sites : My Poems | My Drawings | My Tech Blog
Copyright © 2011. Live Out Loud . . . . - All Rights Reserved
Rise Up !!! Speak Loud, Shout Out What You Feel !!!
Proudly shout - Live Out Loud !!!